Registration Extended To 1/13, Season Tentatively Scheduled To Start 1/16
Havertown Hoops is tentatively scheduled to begin on January 16 and end in March. Registration for Havertown Hoops will be open on Monday, November 2.
We will have intramural leagues for boys currently in grades 2-12 and girls currently in grades 2-8. The projected schedule can be found at the bottom of this post.
Haverford Township is committed to the health and safety of all participants, staff, and their families. You can find the Health and Safety Guidelines in our document center which outlines the policies and procedures we will adopt. Those policies include:
- Temperature checks.
- Face coverings worn at all times.
- No spectators (games will be streamed live from Facebook and Instagram).
COACHES NEEDED - Teams will be coached by paid staff and/or parent volunteers. To volunteer to coach, please complete this form: https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbw3iLfMcs-QHBFJOg5OD7Vn3BWqeAeyfkGWjEQS7-ELDgLnjnCH/exec
Use this link to register: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/haverfordtwprec/activity/search?onlineSiteId=0&locale=en-US&activity_select_param=2&activity_category_ids=17&viewMode=list
When you register, you will be put on a payment plan and won’t be charged until January 15. Space is limited.
- 2nd Grade Boys (Atlantic 10) – Saturday morning
- 3rd & 4th Grade Boys (AAC) – Saturday morning/early afternoon
- 2nd-4th Grade Girls (SEC) – Saturday early afternoon
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys (Big Ten) – Saturday late afternoon
- 5th & 6th Grade Girls (Big 12) – Saturday afternoon
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys (ACC) – Saturday late afternoon/early evening
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls (Big East) – Saturday early evening
- 9th & 10th Grade Boys (Pac-12) – Friday evening
- 11th & 12th Grade Boys (NBA) – Monday evening