News and Announcements
Congratulations to the Royal Blue Team on being our Spring 2022 Volleyball Champs!
Congratulations to the winning team!
We are offering an OUTDOOR A division league for men beginning in July and finishing in early August. Teams will play every Wednesday (6-10pm) for a total of four regular season games plus playoffs (only four teams make the playoffs). The league fee includes a dri-fit t-shirt.
Registration is open April 3 – June 26. We have flexible payment plans so your payment won’t be due until June 29. We accept team registration only*. The cost per team will be $350 which includes officials, court time, shirts, and game balls. You will receive a $50 discount if you register before May 15.
You will be required to submit a roster to Jesse Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information for each player. A blank copy of the roster can be found on the Havertown Hoops website (Media > Documents > CREC Men’s Basketball League > Men’s League Blank Roster).
First and last name
Date of birth
Check www.HavertownHoops.com for information about schedules, rules, and more.
*If you are interested in playing, but don’t have a team, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/gV61oiUveYe34Kja9
We will contact all of the free agents before the season.
Summer basketball league for boys currently in grades 4-12 and girls in grades 5-8.
Registration for Havertown Hoops will be open 4/3-5/30. We accept individual registration only and space is limited. There’s a $10 discount if you register before 5/15. There’s also a $15 sibling discount. Fee includes team shirt. To register, follow this link: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/haverfordtwprec/activity/search?onlineSiteId=0&locale=en-US&activity_select_param=2&activity_category_ids=17&viewMode=list
COACHES NEEDED – Teams will be coached by parent volunteers. To volunteer to coach, please complete the form on the registration website or email email@example.com.
Player requests – Havertown Hoops does not guarantee team/player requests under any circumstances. If you complete the request form bellow, we will try to accommodate as many of the requests as we can. Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUVya6jfOB3ErQgRjviEyXk8TlWnMZFGHZTWdvG2rvY1MJGg/viewform
The Havertown Hoops summer league mandatory evaluation schedule can be found below. If you CAN’T make evaluations, please complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdk0iuN7Npa62ErASex9TFHccecsvy4gHwo27brUDuhqGxiEQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- 5th & 6th Grade GIRLS (Big 12): Sunday, June 5 from 1:30-2:30pm at the CREC
- 7th & 8th Grade GIRLS (Big East): Sunday, June 5 from 1:30-2:30pm at the CREC
- 4th Grade Boys (AAC): Sunday, June 5 from 9:30-10:30am at the CREC
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys (Big Ten): Sunday, June 5 from 10:45-11:45am at the CREC
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys (ACC): Sunday, June 5 from 12-1pm at the CREC
- 9th & 10th Grade Boys (Pac 12): Sunday, June 5 from 2:45-3:45pm at the CREC
- 11th & 12th Grade Boys (NBA): N/a
Projected schedule -
League play begins Monday, June 6. Games are played weeknights at Bailey Park, Highland Farms Park (Coopertown), Westgate Park and the CREC.
The projected GAME schedule for each age group can be found below. The projected schedule displays the times at which your child COULD play which is subject to change based on court availability, skip dates, league sizes, and more. We will release more scheduling information after evaluations.
- 5th & 6th Grade Girls (Big 12): Monday and Wednesday nights at 6pm or 7pm
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls (Big East): Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6pm, 7pm, or 8pm
- 4th Grade Boys (AAC): Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6pm or 7pm
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys (Big Ten): Monday and Wednesday nights at 6pm or 7pm
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys (ACC): Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6pm, 7pm, or 8pm
- 9th & 10th Grade Boys (Pac 12): Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8pm or 9pm
- 11th & 12th Grade Boys (NBA): Monday and Wednesday nights at 8pm or 9pm
Haverford Township is committed to the safety of all participants, staff, and their families. The health and safety guidelines will be emailed to everyone prior to the start of the season.
Check us out on Facebook (@ HavertownHoops) and Instagram (@ HavertownHoops).