News and Announcements
Go Trail Blazers!
For over 25 years, the Coaches vs. Cancer program, in collaboration with the National Association of Basketball Coaches, has united coaches and fans nationwide to help defeat a common enemy – cancer. With your passion and dedicated support, the impact has been felt in communities nationwide.
Through fundraising and education initiatives, the Coaches vs. Cancer program has supported the efforts to save lives from cancer in the US and worldwide. Whether you’re a coach, player, or fan –you can join in the fight against cancer.
For the fourth straight year, Havertown Hoops is offering a store in support of Coaches vs. Cancer. For every item purchased, $5 will be contributed to Coaches vs. Cancer. The store will be open from February 9 – February 21. We appreciate your support.
Registration for the 6th annual Haverford Township Recreation Adult Co-Ed Softball League is open January 4-April 22.
- The season will begin the week of June 6 and finish in late July.
- All games will be Monday and Wednesday after 6:45pm.
- Games may be at Polo, Preston, Coopertown, Lynnewood, Haverford Reserve, or other locations
- Registration is open January 4-April 22 on our website.
- We have flexible payment plans so your payment won’t be due until April 23.
- We accept team registration only. The cost per team is $900 and we recommend finding a sponsor.
- Use this link to register: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/haverfordtwprec/activity/search/detail/9208?onlineSiteId=0&from_original_cui=true&locale=en-US
- If you are interested in playing, but don’t have a team, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/8Hh3Chi7JBRM6Une7
You will be required to submit a roster to Jesse Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information for each player. A blank copy of the roster can be found on the Havertown Hoops website.
First and last name
Date of birth
- We will require every player to sign a waiver before participating.
- The rest of the guidelines will be posted prior to the season.
Have some fun this Spring during our indoor/outdoor 6v6 co-ed volleyball league! This league is intended for players of all ages and abilities.
Matches will be played Sunday afternoons/evenings (2-7pm) from late March through May. The complete schedule will be sent prior to the start of the season. Locations include: CREC, Harcum College, Grange Park
You can register as a team or individual. Registration will be open until March 20. We have flexible payment plans so your payment won’t be due until March 21. Pricing details can be found on the registration link below.
For team registration, you will be required to submit a roster to Jesse Hart (email@example.com) with each player’s name, phone number, email, home address, date of birth. All players will be required to submit a waiver.
If you register as an individual, you will be placed on a team. We need parent volunteers to coach the team. Email Jesse Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can volunteer to coach.
The health and safety guidelines are posted on the registration page.
Visit www.HavertownHoops.com for more information about schedules, rules, and more.