News and Announcements
Registration for the 4th annual Haverford Township Recreation Adult Co-Ed Softball League is now open through July 26.
- The regular season will begin the week of August 10 and finish by Labor Day.
- Playoffs will be finished by mid-late September.
- All games will be Monday and Wednesday.
- Most August games will begin at 6:45pm. September games will likely be under lights (Haverford Reserve or Genthert) beginning after 8pm.
- If you plan to play, please register ASAP. You won’t be charged until 8/1 if you register from a desktop.
- Register for $0 down: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/haverfordtwprec/activity/search/detail/6287?onlineSiteId=0&from_original_cui=true
- The league fee will be $650 per team for a minimum of six regular season games plus playoffs.
- We will require every player to sign a waiver before participating.
- The rest of the guidelines will be sent in a few weeks.
It’s with great disappointment that we announce the cancellation of Havertown Hoops this summer. The decision was not easy, but we feel obligated to protect the health and safety of our players and our community. We hope to be able to return soon. In the meantime, keep playing and remember to take care of one another.
Registration for the Havertown Hoops 2020 summer league season will be open on our website (https://apm.activecommunities.com/haverfordtwprec/Activity_Search/havertown-hoops/6407) from 3/30-6/30. We accept individual registration only.
We offer leagues for boys CURRENTLY in grades 4-12 and girls CURRENTLY in grades 5-8.
Due to COVID-19, we have pushed back the start of the season to July 13. The evaluation dates/times are still TBD. This tab will be updated in coming weeks with information about schedules, coaching, and more.
Like us on Facebook @HavertownHoops and Instagram @havertownhoops!
Go Team Black! You all rock!