News and Announcements
It’s with great disappointment that we announce the cancellation of the softball season this summer. The decision was not easy, but we feel obligated to protect the health and safety of our community.
Registration for the 4th annual Haverford Township Recreation Adult Co-Ed Softball League is now open through July 26.
- The regular season will begin the week of August 10 and finish by Labor Day.
- Playoffs will be finished by mid-late September.
- All games will be Monday and Wednesday.
- Most August games will begin at 6:45pm. September games will likely be under lights (Haverford Reserve or Genthert) beginning after 8pm.
- If you plan to play, please register ASAP. You won’t be charged until 8/1 if you register from a desktop.
- Register for $0 down: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/haverfordtwprec/activity/search/detail/6287?onlineSiteId=0&from_original_cui=true
- The league fee will be $650 per team for a minimum of six regular season games plus playoffs.
- We will require every player to sign a waiver before participating.
- The rest of the guidelines will be sent in a few weeks.
Congratulations to Manoa Tavern (formerly Beers with a View) for winning the Summer 2019 Adult Co-Ed Softball League for the second straight year!
For the second straight year, Manoa Tavern took down JD McGillicuddy’s in the championship game.
Thanks to all of our teams and sponsors for a great season. Look for us again in Summer 2020!
Congratulations to Beers With A View on winning the Summer 2018 Adult Co-Ed Softball League. You can find them on Instagram @beerswithaviewco
JD McGillicuddy’s, searching for their second straight championship, took BWAV to a second game, but BWAV proved to be too much.
Thanks to all of our teams and sponsors for a great season. Look for us again in Summer 2019!