News and Announcements
The Havertown Hoops summer league mandatory evaluations will be on Sunday, June 6 at the CREC at the following times. If you CAN’T make evaluations, please complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLdxG-029uYbS5dZPEYu05V4pumvVKRAq1zk96-76T8x6pWA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- 5th & 6th Grade Girls (Big 12): 2:00-3:00PM
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls (Big East): 2:00-3:00PM
- 4th Grade Boys (AAC): 12:45-1:45PM
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys (Big Ten): 11:30AM-12:30PM
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys (ACC): 9:00-10:00AM
- 9th & 10th Grade Boys (Pac 12): 10:15-11:15AM
- 11th & 12th Grade Boys (NBA): N/a
PROJECTED SCHEDULE -
The projected schedule for each age group can be found below. Each team should expect to play two games per week. The projected schedule displays the times at which your child could play. This is subject to change. We will release more scheduling information after evaluations.
- 5th & 6th Grade Girls (Big 12): Monday and Wednesday nights from 6-8pm
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls (Big East): Monday and Wednesday nights from 6-8pm
- 4th Grade Boys (AAC): Tuesday and Wednesday night from 6-7pm, Thursday night from 6-8pm
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys (Big Ten): Monday and Thursday night from 6-8pm
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys (ACC): Tuesday and Thursday night from 6-9pm
- 9th & 10th Grade Boys (Pac 12): Monday night from 8-10pm, Wednesday night from 8-9pm, and Thursday night from 6-10pm
- 11th & 12th Grade Boys (NBA): Monday and Wednesday night from 7-10pm
Summer basketball league for boys CURRENTLY IN grades 4-12 and girls CURRENTLY in grades 5-8. Please register for the grade your child is currently in (as of May 2021). Games are played weeknights at Bailey Park, Elwell, Coopertown, and/or the CREC.
Registration for Havertown Hoops will be open Monday, April 5 at 8am – Wednesday, June 2. We accept individual registration only and space is limited. To register, follow this link: https://anc.apm.activecommunities.com/haverfordtwprec/activity/search?onlineSiteId=0&locale=en-US&activity_select_param=2&activity_category_ids=17&viewMode=list
Players will be evaluated and placed on teams. League play begins on 6/7 and evaluations will be 6/6. Evaluation information will be emailed prior to the start of the season.
**COACHES NEEDED – Teams will be coached by paid staff and parent volunteers. To volunteer to coach, please complete this form: https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbw3iLfMcs-QHBFJOg5OD7Vn3BWqeAeyfkGWjEQS7-ELDgLnjnCH/exec
Haverford Township is committed to the safety of all participants, staff, and their families. Havertown Hoops will include mask wearing, temperature checks, increased sanitation, and social distancing. The health and safety guidelines will be posted on the registration page prior to the start of the program.
More information about coaching, evaluations, and schedules will be posted on our website – www.HavertownHoops.com.
Fee includes team shirt
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram: @HavertownHoops
Congratulations to Coach Barnes and the rest of the Red Raiders for winning the Havertown Hoops Winter 2021 5th & 6th grade girls championship!
Congratulations to Coach Berardoni, Coach Beswick, and and the rest of the Owls for winning the Havertown Hoops Winter 2021 4th grade boys championship!